Contact Us

Email Us

Chat with us

Freequently Asked Questions

What kind of licensing do you have?


We are CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) certified and are approved to perform commercial operations within the CASA rules and guidelines.

Can you fly anywhere?

No there are restrictions on where we are able to fly.
Restrictions in the law prevent flying within 3 nautical miles (5.5 km) of a towered airport, any airport. Heavy penalties are in place for breach of this rule, as it increases the risk of air traffic.

Applications can be made to CASA to fly inside of this restriction zone, on a case-by-case basis, including obtaining insurance coverage.

There are also other restrictions, talk to us to discuss compliance.

Are there restrictions to the flight height?

There is CASA restriction to flying above 400 feet (122 meters) AGL (Above Ground Level) without the need for CASA approval.
We can seek CASA approval, as well as obtain all the necessary insurance coverage, on a case-by-case basis for flying higher than 400 feet.

Can you fly over crowds at events?

No. However, we can make submissions to CASA for approval for such an event. Give us a call to discuss this.

Live Support

  • Chat with a rep